- This event has passed.
Listening Circle: April – Five Fridays, 12-1pm, $125
April 3, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - May 6, 2021 @ 1:00 pm
This small parent support group is modeled on the ‘Listening Partnership’ tool of the Hand in Hand Parenting approach, which is a critical tool designed to reduce parental stress and overwhelm. This is a group for you if you are somewhat familiar with Hand in Hand parenting, are curious about Listening Partnerships and how they could work for you or if you already see the benefit in this, but don’t have a Listening Partner yet. Finding a listening partner can be difficult, especially when we all have such busy lives, or don’t have a readily accessible support village…yet. So come join us as a first step to creating your village. Any skill level welcome.
In this group you will:
– build trust and safety with an intimate group of other parents like you
– learn how to be an effective listener and sharer as a way of supporting one another to decrease parenting stress.
– build a habit of using this Listening tool to support your parenting
– have the opportunity to reflect on your personal parenting journey
– build a personal plan for continued use of the Listening tool upon end of this group.
In this group you commit to:
– attending at least 4 sessions of the month. It is essential that you commit to this in order to feel its sustained impact on your parenting.
– bringing your openness to trying this approach.
*This is not a group for you if you don’t feel comfortable in small groups, and do not resonate with the Hand in Hand Parenting by Connection model. If you are not yet familiar with this approach, and this piques your curiosity, then book your complementary 20 minute call with me so we can discuss if this group is right for you!